Check the URL! New site is at flawlesspassion.wordpress.com
|Table Of Contents
1. About The Author
2. About The Blog
3. Navigating The Blog
4. Photography Equipments
5. My Rooms
6. Favorite Series
Twitter: FlawlessEXA Skype: FlawlessEXA
MyAnimeList: FlawlessEXA MyFigureCollection: FlawlessEXA
Xbox 360 GT: Flawless Blades YouTube: TheFlawlessWings
PSO2: Ship2 – FlawlessAdvent
|The quickest way to contact me is by e-mail. Please contact me if you find any broken links, missing pages, or anything else wrong with the site.|
Regarding Link Exchanges: Please feel free to link to my site and let me know. However, please do not request an exhange. If I like your site, then I’ll add you regardless of whether you link me or not. I hope that you’ll do the same if you like my blog. Thanks~
Current Residency: Davis, California, U.S.
Past Residencies: Bay Area; Tokyo; Kyoto; Hong Kong
Occupation: 3rd-year University Student, Design Major – Interior Emphasis
Language: Trilingual – speaks English; Cantonese; Japanese
＿＿2012 – Studied abroad in Kyoto, Japan
＿＿2010 – Started blogging and photography
＿＿2008 – Started learning Japanese
—To be in Japan had always been a dream of mine. Throughout my childhood, I have continuously intertwined with Japanese popular culture by chance. During high school, a desire had developed and I made it my personal goal to be a part of Japan one day. At that time, I had already possessed elementary Japanese skills. As I dived deeper into what came to be my passions, my Japanese skills continued to mature, until well enough that in my first year of college, I studied abroad.
—With my study abroad, I got a taste of that dream of mine. I experienced many things: fun, enjoyment, jealousy, anger, sadness, loneliness, frustration, shock, adventure, hesitation, nervousness, worry, fulfillment, happiness. I realized that my goal of living in Japan will be a double-edged sword, and I accept that fact. Now, with my dream of living in Japan confirmed, I’m pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in design, while hoping to eventually build a bridge between myself and the land of the rising sun.
Officially Launched: January 1st, 2010
Average Views per Month: ~1400 page views
Average Visitors per Month: ~500 unique visitors
Flawless Passion is where I record my adventures and passions in life. The Japanese title is 流星の夜空の下で, meaning “underneath the starry sky of the shooting star”.
This is just my way of tying my fascination with stars to this blog. There are two reasons why I made this blog:
1. As a place where I can share what I love with others that love the same things. Inspired by many great figure photographers, I soon begin wanting to take my own photos of my figures. My initial attempts yield decent photos, and I have continued to take photos of things around me ever since.
2. To recall upon my own journey through life. I could remember many things, but to take a photo is to keep that memory forever. The times that I cherish, the faces of family and friends, and the experiences that are but a flash in my lifespan, there is nothing more precious than those memories. I do not want to forget them. In a sense, this blog is almost an autobiography.
- Tabs at the very top: – (Pages that outline my entire collection, separated by various categories.)
Here, you can see what constitutes my whole collection. They are ordered as to when I got them, with my very first stuff on the top and the newest additions on the bottom. There are also links to the maker’s website (if available).
- Banners on the left side (front page): – (Pages of posts that I consider as the main categories of my blog.)
Currently, these comprehensive pages highlight each and everyone of my photoshoots, monthly loots, and posts of my adventures in Japan.
*Note about the photoshoot gallery, it is ordered with regards to the release date of the product, with the newest stuff on the top and oldest on the bottom. This is different than the organization of my collection tabs.
- Links on the left side (front page): – (Archives of posts that I consider as secondary categories to my blog.)
Currently, these links to archives of minor categories of posts, such as my daily life posts, posts on food, my trips to SF Japantown and other miscellaneous posts that might be worthwhile to read.
- Banners on the right side (front page): – (Recent photoshoots that I want to highlight.)These same links can be found in the Photoshoot Gallery page on the left side, along with all other previous photoshoots listed.
- Links on the right side (front page): – (Japanese and English blog-roll.)
My Japanese blog-roll is the section on top, while the English blog-roll is the section on the bottom, all of which are ordered alphanumerically. Each of these sites were handpicked by me to have demonstrated quality, as well as frequent activity.
- Sections at the bottom: – (Miscellaneous.)
These four sections at the bottom is where I place miscellaneous things, such as the calendar, overall archive, RSS Feeds for Culture Japan and Figure.fm, links to my favorite companies and even a Paypal donate button. The calendar and archive are primarily for myself to keep track of my own blogging activity, but please use them if they are useful. Donations would also be appreciated, but alas, I have not received a penny throughout my three years of blogging.
撮影機材 Photographic Equipments
- Nikon D5000
- AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G
- AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 G
- Dolica’s Proline Aluminum Tripod
- DIYed Lightboxes
部屋 My Rooms
||2011 & 2010|
お気に入りのシリーズ My Favorite Series